Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fairy Boy

Let me start by saying he put himself in this get up.
Next let me say that although this is funny to you and me it is by all means NOT FUNNY to Kevin! Which makes it even more funny to me, which makes Kevin more mad.
It's a vicious cycle.
The only reason he is crying is because he bonked his head. I should be comforting him but the irony of him crying whilst dressed like
"FAIRY BOY"
was too good to pass up.
Everyone can be watching for this pic in a wedding video in about 25 years.
Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I had a couple of good pics of Brian when he was younger. I say HAD since Dan especially didn't like one of them, and it mysteriously disappeared. The one that I still have, Dan's mom dressed up Brian as a girl when he was about 2. She said it started when he wanted some of grama's lipstick.

    ReplyDelete