Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I can still be happy!

ADAM-ONDI-AHAMN

Each time I read Ether 6 I can see myself sitting on the hill at Adam-ondi-Ahman being taught principles from this chapter from Dad.
The peace I felt while sitting in that sacred place is equivalent to the peace I feel in my life when I apply the teachings in chapter 6.

There are times in our life when the Lord cannot rescue us from the raging deep because that raging deep is actually moving us toward something better. However, if we make ourselves "tight like unto a dish" He will give us continual light as we travel and keep us safe from the powerful waves and the giant whales along our journey.

These lessons have been priceless for me on my journey, and have provided me with my motto:
I CAN STILL BE HAPPY!!!

No matter what happens in our lives as we hold tight to our testimonies and refuse to be moved, we can have peace and be happy anywhere, and through anything!

Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment