Burke's Big Day
Burke was baptized last Saturday and it was fabulous! It was such a good day! I am so mad because this is the only picture I got of him in is white clothes. I was running aroung doing other things and totally spaced taking more pictures. What a dummy!!
Burke was so happy all day! He smiled and was so cheerful! He is not a man of many words, and he just said that he felt happy.
Burke was baptized last Saturday and it was fabulous! It was such a good day! I am so mad because this is the only picture I got of him in is white clothes. I was running aroung doing other things and totally spaced taking more pictures. What a dummy!!
We took him to the temple right after his baptism and he was so funny. He was so tired he barely stayed awake on the way there. He didn't say much while we were there, but I know he felt the Spirit and is so happy to be a member of the church.
Congratulations Burkey! We're so proud of you! Love you lots!
ReplyDelete