Snowmobile Trip
We went to our friends cabin last weekend to snowmobile. Oh my goodness it was fabulous!! We left Brad home with Mandi because he is not a fan of the cold and snow yet. The powder up there was insane! It snowed and snowed and we had 2 feet of fresh powder on top of what was already there. It was glorious and I thought of all of you while I was there, especially dad. You would have loved riding the snowmobile in the amazing powder! I put a bunch of pics on my other blog but didn't want to download them all again. Check it out if you are interested. rickyandemily.blotspot.com
We went to our friends cabin last weekend to snowmobile. Oh my goodness it was fabulous!! We left Brad home with Mandi because he is not a fan of the cold and snow yet. The powder up there was insane! It snowed and snowed and we had 2 feet of fresh powder on top of what was already there. It was glorious and I thought of all of you while I was there, especially dad. You would have loved riding the snowmobile in the amazing powder! I put a bunch of pics on my other blog but didn't want to download them all again. Check it out if you are interested. rickyandemily.blotspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment