Sunday, July 11, 2010

I just found out at church this morning that my friend's husband passed away early this morning. I am so heart sick for her. She is a fairly new convert to the church, baptized this year, and I haven't had the chance to spend a lot of time with her, since she works full time.
All last week I kept telling myself to call her and have her come cut my hair, and the kids hair so that we could have time to talk and get to know each other better. She had also shared with me that she was struggling with one of her daughters and I wanted to give her the chance to talk about that if she wanted to.
Today I am so humbled, and grateful, that I finally listened to that nagging voice and called her. She was over here last night cutting all of our hair and we had such a good time together.
Please pray for her and her family.
The Winters Family
Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment