Wow are we on a ride. Everyday there is a new and sometimes unexpected adventure. It is absolutely beautiful here as most of you know. But I think what we are enjoying most are these wonderful missionaries. They really pack a spirit of love and dedication to the work (that is most of them). No matter what their circumstances are Grandpa and I absolutely love every one of them. They give us energy and are always wanting to help is any way they can. The pageant ended Saturday night. It was great but now we can devote more time to the needs of our mission. Grandpa is doing a great job. He is amazing and the missionaries adore him. Remember you can always catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. Tomorrow we start four long days of leadership training that will help the missionaries be better teachers.
I loved reading your posts. Keep them coming. We miss each one of you terribly and I appreciate all of your great personalities and special qualities more than ever. We wish we could hug and kiss each one of you. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and that is true in our case. The gospel is true and we are being magnified. It is truly impossible to do this work without that blessing. When I have more time (if that ever happens) I will post some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment