Saturday, July 10, 2010

Montana or Bust!!
We have made it to Montana and are having a ball! Here are some pics of the beauty here. All of these views are from Lisa's house. We are literally surrounded by trees and forest and we are right on Flathead Lake.


Lisa's husband Bill put in a big 20 foot swing that is so fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Emily gets a gold star for being the first to post! Yay!!! Loved the pictures & and miss those cute faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures of Montana. And I have to say this is fun to blog each other. What a great way to communicate. Have a great rest of your trip. Wish I could be there to see the beauty and watch the kids have such a good time. I can just smell the trees, fire, lake and bug spray. It's almost all good.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete