Yeah for Girls Camp!!!!
I just got home this afternoon from camp and I am EXHAUSTED!!! It was an awesome week and so worth the tiredness. I thought of mom and dad the whole time I was there! Pres. Shaw was there and I had so many thoughts about the years dad was there. I can't count the times I was told how much everyone missed mom. Mom, you are so missed by the young women organization-especially Celene and Diane. It was beyond weird to be a leader there with Celene, Jilene, Debbie McCallister, Diane Stewart, Natha Pugina, Joyce Erdman and many other women who were my leaders as a teenager and who I admired so much.
How is it possible to love 25 young women that you have only known for a week? I was so impressed with the girls in this ward. There was no fighting and the older girls loved and looked after the younger girls. The YCL's were such great leaders. My testimony was so strengthened this week and I had a blast with all of the other leaders! I know that the camp program is inspired. It is such a unique way to gain and strengthen testimonies. I love it and I couldn't have handpicked a better calling to have!!
I just got home this afternoon from camp and I am EXHAUSTED!!! It was an awesome week and so worth the tiredness. I thought of mom and dad the whole time I was there! Pres. Shaw was there and I had so many thoughts about the years dad was there. I can't count the times I was told how much everyone missed mom. Mom, you are so missed by the young women organization-especially Celene and Diane. It was beyond weird to be a leader there with Celene, Jilene, Debbie McCallister, Diane Stewart, Natha Pugina, Joyce Erdman and many other women who were my leaders as a teenager and who I admired so much.
How is it possible to love 25 young women that you have only known for a week? I was so impressed with the girls in this ward. There was no fighting and the older girls loved and looked after the younger girls. The YCL's were such great leaders. My testimony was so strengthened this week and I had a blast with all of the other leaders! I know that the camp program is inspired. It is such a unique way to gain and strengthen testimonies. I love it and I couldn't have handpicked a better calling to have!!
No comments:
Post a Comment